Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Casserly Mock Update

Slick

has the lions going CB , CB in rounds 1 and 2.

Dre Kirkpatrick and Trumane Johnson........Woooooooooooo !!!!

take the blue pill Charlie !!!!!

Fleener at 50.......Wooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!

All that shoe polish must be seeping into his brain.

Slick, who's the guy who always releases his mock the night before the draft and is always crazy accurate? And do you remember if that guy had us taking Fairly last year? Thanks

Not sure of his name... just remember somebody posted his mock the night before (think it was slick) and he was pretty much dead... Its funny cause I thought some of his picks were horrible, then they turned to be correct.

Slick, who's the guy who always releases his mock the night before the draft and is always crazy accurate? And do you remember if that guy had us taking Fairly last year? Thanks

Rick Gosselin from the Dallas Morning News....but I think I read last year that he was not going to do anymore mock drafts....it took up too much of his time.

This mock is awful. Mike Adams going to Arizona at 13 and Glenn not going til 35?

Upshaw at 48 was my favorite. Which is fine if you have DEs and 3-4 OLBs sliding but then he went and put Nick Perry in the middle of round 1.

Back