Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chad Johnson Cut

cheeno

Philbin put him on zero tolerance. Pulled a Domestic charge this weekend for head butting his wife over a grocery receipt for condoms. You can't make this stuff up:

Johnson -- who recently changed his name from Chad Ochocinco -- was arrested Saturday after Lozada confronted him about a receipt she found for a box of condoms, police said. According to an arrest affidavit, Lozada said she was taking groceries into their home when she found the receipt in the car trunk.

When the two were seated back in the car, they began talking about the receipt and their marriage. That's when Johnson got upset and head-butted his wife, the report said.

Lozada ran to a neighbor's house and called police. A responding officer said Lozada had a 3-inch cut on her forehead, according to the affidavit, while Johnson did not have any visible marks or bruises. When questioned by police, he confirmed there was an argument over the receipt, but said his wife had head-butted him.

He has never gotten in trouble like this.. Feel bad because I wanted him to have a comeback.

You have to wonder about a woman who clearly chases pro athletes and is already on a reality show. I mean from what they said on Hardknocks she met him on twitter. Not defending Chad but this is out of character for him and she could have done it to up her value for more reality shows.

What kind of wife checks the grocery receipt? Not saying he should have head butted her...but I understand.

Thank you Chris Rock.

Back