Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Champ

bphillips4gg

Where you at, man? You gotta start the thread. It's just as much a factor as the blue on blue unis.

Thank you, sir! I hate to interrupt your vacation but I assume a Michigan loss because someone else started the thread would put an even bigger damper on it. Go Blue! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Thank you, sir! I hate to interrupt your vacation but I assume a Michigan loss because someone else started the thread would put an even bigger damper on it. Go Blue! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

it's not much of a vacation. I haven't had a daiquiri in a long time, but I did have a pi?a colada last week, and watched the sun set over the South Padre lagoon.

Back