Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Charbonnet In The Transfer Portal

Yeah! The insistence of the staff of using 4 backs in the rotation was so irritating.

Just pick the best guy! Often a back would have a nice run and they'd immediately sit him on the bench

Now Donovan Edwards is coming in

I hope the staff makes changes to this practice

Maybe with Mike Hart, things will be different

There should be a bowl game for all the players in the transfer portal. Call it the “Avis I’m Not Good Enough To Crack the Starting Lineup of My Former Team” Bowl.

There should be a bowl game for all the players in the transfer portal. Call it the ?Avis I?m Not Good Enough To Crack the Starting Lineup of My Former Team? Bowl.

Charbonnet was our leading rusher as a true freshman in 2019. He had 11 TDs that year, which I believe is a Michigan record for a freshman. He doesn't fall in the I'm not good enough category. The coaching staff does fall there.

There is ZERO reason for Charbonnet to get as few touches as he did after that freshmen season. I thought he was the next big thing for sure.

The rotation was annoying but the reason for it was not. Michigan had 4 really good backs and just added Edwards. Really sucks losing Charbonnet but considering how Corum passed him it's not surprising.

I think the most frustrating thing about the rotation was that it didn't seem to make any sense. Charbonnet rips off a 75 yard TD run. Doesn't see the field the rest of the first half. Haskins is running people overall the way down the field, pull him on 1st and goal at the 3. Not to mention the fact that they seemed to love to run Haskins outside then bring in Evans and run him up the middle.

I agree with others. Find your best player and give him 60-70% of the carries. The other guys have their roles but splitting snaps evenly across 4 guys doesn't work. Same goes for QB. If the best player is McCarthy, let him start. If that means that Milton and McNamara transfer, so be it. Nobody is entitled to anything.

Charbonnet was our leading rusher as a true freshman in 2019. He had 11 TDs that year, which I believe is a Michigan record for a freshman. He doesn't fall in the I'm not good enough category. The coaching staff does fall there.

Fine: Call it the "Life Always Needs to Go My Way Or I Quit Bowl"

Back