Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Charlie LeDuff to sue MI Gov. Whitmer over nursing home covid data

I've heard of him. I think he was the local host when Anthony Bourdain visited Detroit.

I don't know if he's serious or just promoting himself.

I also don't trust the Mackinac Center or the GOP on this issue. They made it clear they didn't give a shit about people getting COVID and dying, so they're clearly just playing politics. Safe to say MORE Michiganders would have died if they had been in power in Lansing over the last year.

Is he related to actor Kirsten Duff? Somehow I think I got that wrong but it seems legit.

Is he related to actor Kirsten Duff? Somehow I think I got that wrong but it seems legit.

do you mean Hillary Duff? Sounds like an accidental mashup of Hillary Duff and Kirsten Dunst. Bing comes up with no matches for "Kirsten Duff actress"

Back