Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

China holding 800k Muslim minorities in internment camps

sggatecl

Detroit City FC
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Do you want to get planes flown into your buildings? Because that's how you get planes flown into your buildings.

State Dept. official: China holding 800k Muslim minorities in internment camps

State Department official Scott Busby told senators this week that China has detained at least 800,000 Muslim minorities in internment camps.

"The U.S. government assesses that since April 2017, Chinese authorities have indefinitely detained at least 800,000 and possibly more than 2 million Uighurs, ethnic Khazakhs, and other members of Muslim minorities in internment camps," Busby, the deputy assistant secretary of State for democracy, human rights and labor, told a Senate Foreign Relations subcommittee on Tuesday.

"Reports suggest that most of those detained are not being charged with crimes and their families have little to no information about their whereabouts," he said.

"Former detainees who have reached safety have spoken of relentless indoctrination and harsh conditions," Busby told the committee. "For example, praying and other religious practices are forbidden.

"The apparent goal is to force detainees to renounce Islam and embrace the Chinese communist party."

watch what China does when someone flies a plane into one of their buildings in the name of the prophet.

This is not a defense of China's human rights abuses. I'm just making the point that they don't mess around or take threats lightly and they don't care what the international community thinks of the actions they take.

watch what China does when someone flies a plane into one of their buildings in the name of the prophet.

This is not a defense of China's human rights abuses. I'm just making the point that they don't mess around or take threats lightly and they don't care what the international community thinks of the actions they take.

The thing about flying a plane into a Chinese building is that an hour later, you want to do it again.

But you can?t because you?re dead.

Will they also get involved in an incompetently run quagmire in Afghanistan for 17+ years, then randomly invade another middle eastern country that had nothing to do with the initial attack, all while propping up and enabling the country that actually had ties to the attack, including evidence they funded it?

Will they also get involved in an incompetently run quagmire in Afghanistan for 17+ years, then randomly invade another middle eastern country that had nothing to do with the initial attack, all while propping up and enabling the country that actually had ties to the attack, including evidence they funded it?

I doubt it. They would probably just send a nuke over...turn that desert into glass.

The thing about flying a plane into a Chinese building is that an hour later, you want to do it again.

But you can’t because you’re dead.

I wonder if the response would be different if the terrorist accidentally targeted a completely empty building in one of those empty cities they built where no one lives or works.

Last edited:
Certainly no one will ever mess with them again!

you should tell the Chinese all the terrorists really want is jobs and redistribution of all the wealth that was stolen from them by the west. don't forget to blame it on white people so they know you're not racist.

Last edited:
I have to admit i'm kinda glad that maybe we can finally stop being the ones the world hates all the time over all this clash of civilization stuff with the mid easterners. If China wants to take that helm... have at it.

I wonder if the response would be different if the terrorist accidentally targeted a completely empty building in one of those empty cities they built where no one lives or works.

That would be the funniest damn thing in a long time. All that preparation, all that sacrifice...empty building.

That would be the funniest damn thing in a long time. All that preparation, all that sacrifice...empty building.

Then the Chinese could just shrug it off and say "thanks terrorists! we were going to knock that building down anyway since nobody ever uses it." Then they can give the would be terrorists jobs driving the heavy equipment to clean up the debris. Everyone is happy, problem solved!

Back