Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

China setting up COVID labs in US to collect DNA

I'm not eligible and probably won't be for a while.

Same. By state rules, I technically qualified as an essential worker early on, but I've gone in a handful of times and almost entirely worked from home through this.

I haven't even bothered checking into it yet.

Not to be paranoid, but after reading the line that these COVID-19 vaccines all used "previously untested m-RNA technology" I decided this was another time I'd rather not be one of the first penguins off the iceberg...

I did get a flu shot this year, last October.

I've gotten a flu shot a couple times. The first time was awful. My arm was sore for days, and I felt like shit for a day or two. The last couple times were easy, save for a day or two of soreness at the point of injection.

I can work from home indefinitely now, and... other than my kids being in school and possibly bringing it home... I can minimize my exposure for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be paranoid, but after reading the line that these COVID-19 vaccines all used "previously untested m-RNA technology" I decided this was another time I'd rather not be one of the first penguins off the iceberg...

These new vaccines are WILD and not the same. AstraZeneca genetically modified some chimp cold that can't replicate in humans so that it has covid 19 spike proteins. The other two with the mrna cause you to manufacture coivd 19 spikes without the rest of the virus.

(I think, I could be getting them confused, this is just radio/podcast talk)

Last edited:
These new vaccines are WILD and not the same. AstraZeneca genetically modified some chimp cold that can't replicate in humans so that it has covid 19 spike proteins. The other two with the mrna cause you to manufacture coivd 19 spikes without the rest of the virus.
Neat.

From the vaccine Pfizer-BioNTech & Moderna it seems during the trials a few people, not sure how many that was, developed Bell's palsy.

But most common side effects were pain at the injection site, followed by tiredness, headache, muscle pain, joint pain and chills, an FDA analysis found.

From the vaccine Pfizer-BioNTech & Moderna it seems during the trials a few people, not sure how many that was, developed Bell's palsy.

But most common side effects were pain at the injection site, followed by tiredness, headache, muscle pain, joint pain and chills, an FDA analysis found.
The Bell's Palsy numbers were quite rare, from what I remember. No reason not to get it

Trump didn’t win, China never paid. In fact I’d say China has benefited greatly from covid as we go about bankrupting ourselves on the path to the great reset and chicom social credit score global enslavement system

Why would China want our DNA. To generically engineer targeted viruses of course.da’h

Last edited:
This could have multiple reasons.

First, we only have a superficial understanding of where tech will be in another 10 years. Getting info now, establishing a business as being the largest and best with that data, in 10 years has massive potential.

For example, considerable money is being spent on improving the already existing tech for 3D printing human body parts. Yes, they can only do small things currently, but when they are able to extract one's DNA and develop a bio-ink that can then print a new set of lungs for all the post-Covid infected individuals who develop lung problems in 10-30 years...well, that will be a multi-billion dollar financial gain. My guess is China would like to collect DNA from every nation, but the US will be the largest potential user for this.

Or maybe they are attempting to track down Chinese Nationalists who snuck out of China and collecting DNA from everyone (because the end goal would obviously not be to only get it from 5 US States...they want all 50 without question) provides them the opportunity to find people they want to extradite. Yes, THIS is more far fetched than the previous, but could serve as an added bonus for them.

Or perhaps they recognize a future where DNA is used to log into computer systems. If you can hold onto everyone's DNA, you have a great chance of hacking those systems. Obviously it would be an expensive system that would provide such security measures, but that just means those systems would be used on the most valuable things.

Or maybe they are looking to frame specific Americans for crimes and think they can plant evidence or otherwise use the DNA info to create compromising situations. "Hey POTUS, we have your DNA collected from the bedsheets with a Chinese prostitute...if you attempt to assist Taiwan again, we will release this info to the media." Who knows which American will be POTUS in 10, 20, 30 years from now...if they cover all the bases then they have this card in play. And the Chinese are very adept at playing the slow hand when it views it as the one with greatest potential.

At the end of the day, everyone should be careful of any business or government having access to your DNA. Unfortunately, DNA is pretty easy to acquire these days. Even more unfortunate is the number of ways it can be used against us. Something that could be so beneficial often has potential to be extremely detrimental as well. Yin Yang...right?

Back