Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

China's suppression of the Uighur population

Wow. What crazy nepotism. Did he put him in charge of brokering Middle East peace or managing our response to a pandemic too?

you actually think that's worse? making your son-in-law a paid advisor who lives and works under a microscope vs. leveraging your position, compromising national interests to enrich your son and set him up peddle foreign interests from 2 horrible state actors to his daddy's pals in government? Are you serious?

By the way, Kushner has made more progress on middle east peace than the previous administration did in 8 years.

By the way, Kushner has made more progress on middle east peace than the previous administration did in 8 years.

Oh? what specifically?

And kissing Israels ass does not equal middle east peace, they are only half of the equation.

I'll take a serial philanderer and twitter addict over that any day.

Only Trump is so much more than that though. Remember he refuses to put his assets in a blind trust. Wont release tax returns. Had his charity shut down after finding it was corrupt. Complained about how America was letting China kill the US Steel industry, while buying all the steel for his projects from China.

Serial philanderer and terrible tweeter are not even the tip of the iceberg here.

And it's funny how Bill Clinton was the worst person ever for being a philanderer, but it's okay for Donald?

Biden is going to win and you will indeed find out, in spades.

If you have a shit candidate like Biden, try try again.

Because that isn't exactly how you guys got trump in the first place.

:clap:

Honestly, if Biden is best the demtards got to offer they deserve to lose again.

Biden - Trump; it does not really matter. George Carlin knew his days were numbered, so he pulled no punches, and we still are asleep.

https://youtu.be/cKUaqFzZLxU

Nice.

George Carlin died with a net worth of $10 million, made primarily from shit talking the very system that allowed him to become that rich - as a con artist, he made Clinton, Trump and Obama look like pikers!

Not that I wouldn?t want to be that good of a conman myself.

I do. Specifically because a reasonable response to the pandemic would have saved many lives.

The problem wasn?t so much with the response at the federal level as it was at the state level. Massive blunders were made at the state level in virtually every hard hit state. Even Obama?s guy said the Feds? job is to cut checks and provide assistance to the states - it?s the governors job to make the right decisions for the states. It?s absurd to lay all or even most of the blame on the president.

Only Trump is so much more than that though. Remember he refuses to put his assets in a blind trust. Wont release tax returns. Had his charity shut down after finding it was corrupt. Complained about how America was letting China kill the US Steel industry, while buying all the steel for his projects from China.

Serial philanderer and terrible tweeter are not even the tip of the iceberg here.

And it's funny how Bill Clinton was the worst person ever for being a philanderer, but it's okay for Donald?

Don’t care about the tax returns at all - never once looked at a Presidents tax return, how many past POTUS’ tax returns have you read? Clinton’s charity was as bad or worse and nobody cared about that. Of course he is going to buy the cheaper steel - anyone would, I would. It’s no different than buffet complaining about the tax code but taking full advantage of it, and he gets praised for it. None of that is illegal or as problematic as what Biden has done.

As for the philandering, self aggrandizing, etc - I’ve said time and again I don’t like Trump as a person but I’ll take his faults over anything the Dems have put forth any day. Also, LOL if you thin philandering was the only reason or even the biggest reason I dislike Bill Clinton

Last edited:
Nice.

George Carlin died with a net worth of $10 million, made primarily from shit talking the very system that allowed him to become that rich - as a con artist, he made Clinton, Trump and Obama look like pikers!

Not that I wouldn?t want to be that good of a conman myself.

$10,000,000 over 50 years of work...pocket change to the people he's talking about.

"That allowed him to be that rich." So you see what I am talking about.

Obama: $40M; Clinton: $80M; Trump $3B. Is Carlin in error?

$10,000,000 over 50 years of work...pocket change to the people he's talking about.

"That allowed him to be that rich." So you see what I am talking about.

Obama: $40M; Clinton: $80M; Trump $3B. Is Carlin in error?

I was gonna say, in the 10 years after leaving office, Bill and Hills wracked up $153mm for 729 appearances/speeches. Not to mention all the dough they siphoned off their scam foundation to pay for weddings, massive salaries, private jets and 5-star accomodations for personal travel, etc.

Don?t care about the tax returns at all - never once looked at a Presidents tax return, how many past POTUS? tax returns have you read? Clinton?s charity was as bad or worse and nobody cared about that. Of course he is going to buy the cheaper steel - anyone would, I would. It?s no different than buffet complaining about the tax code but taking full advantage of it, and he gets praised for it. None of that is illegal or as problematic as what Biden has done.

As for the philandering, self aggrandizing, etc - I?ve said time and again I don?t like Trump as a person but I?ll take his faults over anything the Dems have put forth any day. Also, LOL if you thin philandering was the only reason or even the biggest reason I dislike Bill Clinton

None, but every other president has released them, so what is Donald so worried about keeping hidden? Again, if it's a non-issue then why the resistance to releasing them?

Isn't this one of you pet peeves? I seem to remember any time you complained about Obama and someone mentioned Bush you pointed out they were skipping over the fact that something was bad, because someone else did it first, kind of a deflection.

I don't actually care that he did, and it was probably the smart business move, but it countered everything he was saying on the campaign and debates, he was claiming "other people" were putting US Steel out of business by buying cheap steel from China, while he was doing it as well.

And you skipped over the part about not putting his assets in a blind trust, which is probably one of the most un-ethical things a POTUS has done in the last 40 years, and yes that's counting blow-jobs and Iran-Contra.

None, but every other president has released them, so what is Donald so worried about keeping hidden? Again, if it's a non-issue then why the resistance to releasing them?

Isn't this one of you pet peeves? I seem to remember any time you complained about Obama and someone mentioned Bush you pointed out they were skipping over the fact that something was bad, because someone else did it first, kind of a deflection.

I don't actually care that he did, and it was probably the smart business move, but it countered everything he was saying on the campaign and debates, he was claiming "other people" were putting US Steel out of business by buying cheap steel from China, while he was doing it as well.

And you skipped over the part about not putting his assets in a blind trust, which is probably one of the most un-ethical things a POTUS has done in the last 40 years, and yes that's counting blow-jobs and Iran-Contra.

If you've never cared enough to read a President's tax return and they're not required to release them, why do you care that he hasn't?

the charity is one of my pet peaves, but there's a stark contrast here - I've never held Trump in high personal regard. The Clinton's bullied the rating service to give their sham charity an A rating and everyone was fine with it even after it was clear that they stole money raised to help Haitian disaster victims and that it was used as a vehicle to pay the Hillary to push through an illegal international merger. And the Clintons have always been paraded about as great Americans, pillars of integrity, the shining example of the selfless public servants - even today by some idiots. That was never the case with Trump - everyone knows he is not a good guy.

First, I thought Trump wasn't a real developer and he was just selling his name to projects. But again, if he is in fact building those projects, I'd be more concerned if he so dumb that he WASN'T also LEGALLY buying cheap steel from China when all his competitors were - even if he was saying we shouldn't allow this to happen, just like Warren Buffet and the tax code - except Warren's more of a hypocrite. Personally, I don't agree with a lot of Trump's trade policy/philosophy - I think if in arms length transactions as part of a free and fair trade deal, China can make and ship steel to the US cheaper than we can make it, then we should buy it from China. I do think though, if it's not part of a free and fair trade deal (which it's not) and/or the Chinese are dumping steel in the US below cost (which is possible) and they refuse to negotiate a free and fair trade deal, then we should be slapping tariffs on the Chinese as a temporary means to get that free and fair trade deal.

I didn't skip over it, I just didn't have time to look it up and still haven't - my understanding is he relinquished control of his assets and they're being managed by his kids. I'm not sure if they're in a blind trust, though. It's definitely not the most unethical thing he can do but it is problematic if they're not transparent about his assets and his actions aren't being watched (clearly they are, every dime he spends is being tracked and traced to see if it is going to any of his properties). It's nowhere near as unethical as Hillary selling Uranium 1 in exchange for multi-million dollar contributions to her sham foundation nor is it as unethical as what the Dems including Biden did to him in colluding with foreign entities to interfere in an election then try to frame him for doing exactly what they did, nor is it as unethical as Biden setting up his drug addict loser kid to get a $1bn investment deal to peddle access to his Gov't buddies or interfering in a fraud investigation involving a foreign company that pays his kid $600k/year. All those are far more unethical and not only does your side not care about them, you pretend like they're not real and accuse people of being conspiracy theorists.

Last edited:
As deranged nations go, China is beyond the pale.

The Chinese Ministry of Affairs has said there is no forced labor, nor detention of ethnic minorities.

“We hope that certain people in the United States can take off their tinted glasses, correctly understand and objectively and rationally view normal economic and trade cooperation between Chinese and American enterprises,” the ministry said in a statement.

Last edited:
Back