Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chris Peterson steps down at Washington

I saw somewhere that Michigan was going to the Gator Bowl vs Tennessee. I wouldn't mind that match up.

I've seen match-ups with USC, Tennessee, Washington, and Auburn...

As long as it isn't the Florida Gators fergodsake!!!

Surprised Peterson stepped down - he's done well enough there and had a down year, but he's young and seemed to be in for the long run there.

As long as it isn't the Florida Gators fergodsake!!!

Surprised Peterson stepped down - he's done well enough there and had a down year, but he's young and seemed to be in for the long run there.

Absolutely! No interest is seeing that matchup AGAIN for a while.

USC, Washington, and Tennessee would be reasonable matchups. Auburn would be tough.

I think the UM/Auburn prediction assumed Bama would win. Now I think Auburn moves up in the Bowl picture to a bigger match up than the Gator Bowl.

Back