Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cincinnati 27 Kansas City 24 Final ot AFC Title Game

biggunsbob

3:30 Pm on CBS.

#4 Bengals (12-7) at #2 Kansas City (14-5)
Kansas City -6.5

Teams played early on January 2 in Cincinnati and Bengals won 34-31 on last second fg.
Kc was up 28-17 at halftime.

Last edited:
Be fun to see a Bengals upset but I think KC wins.

I know one Guy who is originally from KC that is a huge KC fan, nice guy. Otherwise nearly everyone else I know wants to see KC lose. The common theme seems to be they don't like mahomes, they think his demeanor is one of that you'd typically see from a guy that walks around like his shit doesn't stink, thinks to highly of himself, and people are turned off by that. I don't actually think he's like that but I can see how one might conclude that when watching him on a football field.

Personally I don't give a flyin pigs ass who wins this game.

Last edited:
KC missed having that fg at the end of the first half might come back to bite them.

Last edited:
The only significant other hated more than Kelly Stafford is mahomes gf. That and his twerking brother. Close this out cinci!

6:04 left
Bengals lead 24-21.

You can?t tell me the 2014 Lions who were 11-5 were not as good as this Bengal team.

Just my opinion but no way the Rams lose to the Bengals at home in the super bowl.

Last edited:
Boy PM sometimes gets rattled in the red zone. Throw the ball away for crying out loud.

Freaking shitty franchise Bengals going back to the super bowl 27-24. KC CHOKES a
21-3 lead away lol.

A team that only won 4 games last year goes to the SB the following year

Below average offensive line.

Average defense that is playing pretty solid football.

Good skill position players.

Very good QB

Great offensive game plan.

I couldn?t believe he ran around like a duck and fumbled on that last play in the 4th before the FG. I was like wtf is he doing good gawd

Not only that?.just a lot of bad decisions. Not like him. As soon as Cincinnati moved him off his spot?..he was like a deer in headlights. Not what you?d expect to see from him.

He wasn?t just bad for Mahomes. He was just bad.

Back