Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cj Spiller?

zoombabyzoom

He is scheduled to be a free agent and it's assumed that the Bills won't look to resign him with McCoy on board.

I still think given the carries this guy can be a jamaal charles type RB.

While I don't share the opinion that he's a Jamaal Charles type RB, I do think he's a valuable RB to have on a roster. Like all players, it just depends on the cost.

The Lions are interested per Yahoo Sports. Jets seen as favorites, but it may be Gailey speculation.

Didn't we just cut a homerun threat that is injured often? Rather see if Coleman or Langford make it to the 3rd round.

Spiller apparently turned down 4.5 million at one point. I really don't think the Lions can afford what the market may offer him.

I would be surprised if he got more than 4.5 in free agency. Especially shocked if his year one cap hit is anywhere near 4.5.

Back