Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Claiborne Scores A 4 on Wonderlic

This is why some schools have such an advantage. LSU and Alabama have relaxed there academic standards so much that this guy who may actually need to be reminded to breathe gets accepted to go to school there. Then I am sure they gave him a "tutor" for every freaking class. Someone call congress they need to start a committee about this. ;)

20% of graduating High School Seniors are illiterate in the USA....so as byco says you gotta believe some can function in the 1st year of a University like LSU...after that though who knows how long they could last without significant help that guys like Claiborne most likely got.

Slick, I am in college and to be honest reading comprehension and basic common sense are gone in this current generation. Some of the things people say, write, and believe is astonishing. As you can see with this slew of weed arrests people have simply given up trying to make smart decisions. Its all about immediate gratification instead of long term success.

I have several friends who are teachers and they admit they are told to pass some of the troubled kids through just to get rid of them. Its easier to pass them through then actually deal with the issue.

not that it means jackshit...but its a good thing the guy can ball because he is a stones throw from legally retarded.

Yeah, he was out in the parking lot smoking bud with Leshoure and Fairley. He's like, Dang Dog, I think I tripped my lickmus test G

Back