Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Coach Schwartz Scuffle

sunnydlitex123

To sum this up in one word: Awesome

Say what you will about him being a sore loser and getting pissed...

As a leader of this team he made it clear that He demands respect, and if you don't give him respect, he is going to go and take it.

This bodes well as a leader of this team. Those players have to be absolutely delighted to have a coach that puts it all out there on the field along with his players.

I for one, fuckin' loved it!

God, I hope we see the niners in the playoffs

Yeah, what a way too gain respect. Get the fuck out of here w this poor sport leadership bull shit. If you want respect win the fucken game. Period.

503 said:
Yeah, what a way too gain respect. Get the fuck out of here w this poor sport leadership bull shit. If you want respect win the fucken game. Period.

You are the same guy who gets mad at Suh for hitting cutler too hard...

lol

GTF outta here

sunnydlitex123 said:
503 said:

lol

GTF outta here

Now we got Sunny making shit up for a drunken post. LOL

503 said:
sunnydlitex123 said:

lol

GTF outta here

Now we got Sunny making shit up for a drunken post. LOL

Everybody in the 503, put your motha... wait

Coach had slept at the facility all week and had put a lot into this game due to the had a shorter week.

Tough loss.

I for one thought Harbaugh's post game comment on it was funny as shit. He said he shook his hand too hard!

Don't you teach your players to walk away from trouble, not stir it up? The whole hand shake thing is stupid, 90% of the time the coaches have no interest in seeing the other coach who just beat them, they need to go back to the old days and forget the handshake!

randyf10 said:
Don't you teach your players to walk away from trouble, not stir it up? The whole hand shake thing is stupid, 90% of the time the coaches have no interest in seeing the other coach who just beat them, they need to go back to the old days and forget the handshake!
Any way ya spin it, it's just poor sportsmanship on both sides. I'm sure both guys are wishing they could do it over.

batcave76 said:
randyf10 said:
Any way ya spin it, it's just poor sportsmanship on both sides. I'm sure both guys are wishing they could do it over.

No way Harbaugh is wishing he could do it over.

did you watch his presser? He loves this schoolyard kinda stuff.

Schwartz handled it in the worst possible way. He gave Harbaugh exactly what he wanted.

MichChamp02 said:
batcave76 said:

No way Harbaugh is wishing he could do it over.

did you watch his presser? He loves this schoolyard kinda stuff.

Schwartz handled it in the worst possible way. He gave Harbaugh exactly what he wanted.

Wait a miniute, how could Harbaugh love this schoolyard stuff, he went to Michigan, they don't get involved in that kind of thing, well at least that's what I have been told by their fans the last couple days. Go figure.

Back