Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

College Football is a fucking joke...

I hope the SEC gets the death penalty someday.. You know most of those schools are cheating.. FUck the southeast.. Bunch of racist hilllbilly fucks anyways..

tigers99888 said:
I hope the SEC gets the death penalty someday.. You know most of those schools are cheating.. FUck the southeast.. Bunch of racist hilllbilly fucks anyways..

Awful over-signing jackass'.

It makes no sense.. Bama is good but they didn't even win their fucking division let alone conference. OSU did and they are not fucking going? Completely goes against the logic of 2006... The BCS should fucking DIAF!!

Bottom line for me....LSU and Alabama are the 2 best teams in the country. And that's what I want to see in a NC game...the 2 best teams play. I don't care at all about conference championships, divisions, etc. This is the current shitty system we live in.

The only way it will change is if the entire country pretty much boycotted college football next year. Stop going to games until they come up with a playoff format. It won't happen but that's how you do it.

manchild98 said:
Bottom line for me....LSU and Alabama are the 2 best teams in the country. And that's what I want to see in a NC game...the 2 best teams play. I don't care at all about conference championships, divisions, etc. This is the current shitty system we live in.

The only way it will change is if the entire country pretty much boycotted college football next year. Stop going to games until they come up with a playoff format. It won't happen but that's how you do it.
That's only perception that those are the best 2 teams in the country.. NO one will ever know how Ok State would fare against those two teams now.. Everyone thought Texas would get smoked by USC in 2006 as well..

Just imagine if Alabama beats LSU.

All the LSU fans will be screaming its unfair because they already beat Bama' once this year..

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]Just imagine if Alabama beats LSU.

All the LSU fans will be screaming its unfair because they already beat Bama' once this year..
LSU did get fucked in some sense..

tigers99888 said:
manchild98 said:

That's only perception that those are the best 2 teams in the country.. NO one will ever know how Ok State would fare against those two teams now.. Everyone thought Texas would get smoked by USC in 2006 as well..

True but for me...Bama lost to the best team in the country by 3 points. OK St lost to a 6-6 team.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]Just imagine if Alabama beats LSU.

I'd love to see Bama win by 3 points. Whatever makes the BCS system look bad and broken is what I'm rooting for.

manchild98 said:
tigers99888 said:

True but for me...Bama lost to the best team in the country by 3 points. OK St lost to a 6-6 team.
Michigan in 2006 lost by what was perceived as the best team in the country by 6 points in the shoe.. ANd we all saw what unfolded.. But that possibility won't even happen this year.. Sorry, but that logic is flawed..

tigers99888 said:
manchild98 said:
Michigan in 2006 lost by what was perceived as the best team in the country by 6 points in the shoe.. ANd we all saw what unfolded.. But that possibility won't even happen this year.. Sorry, but that logic is flawed..

And I thought OSU and Michigan should have played in the NC game that year too.

manchild98 said:
tigers99888 said:

And I thought OSU and Michigan should have played in the NC game that year too.
Well atleast you're consistent... But I actually agreed with getting FLorida in over Michigan... I even said it back then..

Yes we should have played again in 06 but it was the last game. If we would of played early in the season like Bama we would have had a better shot.

Didn't Alabama barely beat Pediphile state university early this season? PSU is what? Third or fourth best B1G team?

Back