Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Combine

i think it's just physicals and shit today. i posted the schedule a few days ago. I don't think any action starts until saturday.

Measurements and weigh ins for O-linemen should be today. Workouts don't start until Saturday (O-line and kickers)

Yep, measurements and weigh-ins. Also, bench press is going on i believe too....

Mike Adams only benched 225 19 times. Ouch, he should drop quite a bit.

Adams will start in the NFL on the right side , they're already comparing him to Anthony Davis who had a weak combine but still went top 15.

like how noone seemed to mention david molk did 41 bench reps! C for michigan..before people were comparing him to raiola...now im not so sure...that is strong as F for a guy his size..

dtroitlionsfan951 said:
like how noone seemed to mention david molk did 41 bench reps! C for michigan..before people were comparing him to raiola...now im not so sure...that is strong as F for a guy his size..
which was actually a disappointment lol....him and martin were hoping for 50.

mhughes0021 said:
dtroitlionsfan951 said:
which was actually a disappointment lol....him and martin were hoping for 50.

lol i know...still i never expected him to hit 41...he may be a bit in consideration for our new center replacement now...

Not gonna happen. I love Molk but his size and durability concerns will keep him out of the first 3 rds.

OL is pretty deep this year. Time for the Lions to pick up a couple guys

mhughes0021 said:
Molk did his 41 reps then called it a week or what? what a douche....

That douche bag just had surgery on his foot a month ago...

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
mhughes0021 said:
Molk did his 41 reps then called it a week or what? what a douche....

That douche bag just had surgery on his foot a month ago...

Gronkowski needed surgery and he played in the super bowl and then danced like a maniac right after.....no excuses.

Back