Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Complete Schedule released at 7PM tonight

I think we will get 2 Sunday and one Monday night football game. My guess is Packers on Sunday Night in Lambeau and Atlanta on Monday Night at home. Plus you have Houston on Thanksgiving obviously.

Would also think they put San Fran and a Chicago game later in season for flex possibilities.

Home/Away doesn't bother me seeing on how I'm from Houston. I go see 1 home game a year though. I'm just glad they're getting some national coverage.

All and all the schedule isnt that bad. A couple of tough games back to back but we can make the playoffs if we can avoid key injuries and play like we have shown we can.

The home schedule is relatively easy imo. I like the we start and end the season at home as well.

Back