Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Could the Tigers be interested in Oaklands Colon?

bavarianinnman

Supposedly the A's are interested in trading him sooner than later.

What do you guys think?

We have enough assholes on the team as it is.

Last edited:
Yeah, didn't he fall off the face of the earth last year after starting out on fire? Hopefully after Fister comes back, our SP can stay healthy the rest of the year.

Don't see the point really. Fister will make his way back eventually. Smyly has been more than fine.

I don't see the point either. It's not like the Tigers are off to a slow start. Spot starts in April and May are not going to break the team.

The pitching isn't the big problem, pass.

LOL, until next week when your screaming your head off about how Scherzer, Porcello, and half the bullpen are garbage..blah blah, blah.

I sure wish we had the Ranger's BP. We have too many worthless dudes in the pen.

LOL, until next week when your screaming your head off about how Scherzer, Porcello, and half the bullpen are garbage..blah blah, blah.

Won't happen, the only pitcher I've complained about so far was Daniel and he got the boot thankfully. I just want the offense we paying for, that's all I ask. No walks today for the bats in 11 innings, you don't see a problem with that, you don't think we should scream about that and demand it stop?

And hey what happened to that sig you used to have, I liked that, it fit you well, you should bring it back

Last edited:
Won't happen, the only pitcher I've complained about so far was Daniel and he got the boot thankfully. I just want the offense we paying for, that's all I ask. No walks today for the bats in 11 innings, you don't see a problem with that, you don't think we should scream about that and demand it stop?

And hey what happened to that sig you used to have, I liked that, it fit you well, you should bring it back

Yeah, I'll put mine back up as Internet Asshole if you put yours up as Internet Crybaby.

Yeah, I'll put mine back up as Internet Asshole if you put yours up as Internet Crybaby.

You just take your frustration out on others as apposed to crying about the teams performance is all. All in all it's more less the same

You just take your frustration out on others as apposed to crying about the teams performance is all. All in all it's more less the same

Not at all, because I'm not frustrated.

We still have a winning record after facing 3 playoff quality teams (BOS/TB/TEX), and I'm not going to panic and say something dumb like Prince was not worth the cost or our offense will fail in the playoffs.

I'd have loved to have a split with TEX, but I'm not that unhappy with how things turned out. We got a great pitching performance from a rookies starter, and solid work from the bullpen. In the end we lost this game because of a throwing error and a missed call by the umpire, not because of our bats. Theirs we're not much better.

Cheer up, unload that gun...get your head out of the oven...things will be okay. :tup:

i posted this because espn had the tigers possibly interested in a few SP. but Tigers werent mentioned when Colon was talked about.

Back