Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Craig James is a toolshed

Michchamp

He honestly said this:
?I was shocked that my personal religious beliefs were not only the reason for Fox Sports firing me but I was completely floored when I read stories quoting Fox Sports representatives essentially saying that people of faith are banned from working at Fox Sports,? James told Breitbart News. ?That is not right and surely someone made a terrible mistake.?
Link.

I think he was fired because he was a toolshed.

oh, and just for fun, at the end of the article, they link to a report of former Bucknut Jared Sullinger being charged with domestic assault.

Glad he wore his Ohio shirt to jail so we have a photo to laugh at.

O - H!

yay internet >:D

I'm not a fan of Craig James, but are you somehow subconsciously calling him a "tool shed" because Mike Leach locked his son in a tool shed when he was complaining of migranes, playing at TT?

I've long been a fan of not going where I'm not wanted. James should do as much and just acknowledge that certain forms of "subversive" ideas are accepted and others are not. But those that are, are genuinely subversive and some that are not are not at all.

Last edited:
Back