Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Crazy Eyes Drops Out

Like Slick said, they all want to get behind Mittens now and try to push him fast, because I don't think a Mormon stands much of a chance in the south.

MI_Thumb said:
Like Slick said, they all want to get behind Mittens now and try to push him fast, because I don't think a Mormon stands much of a chance in the south.

Where did Slick say that in this thread? I must have missed it.

. . . and it isn't "they all" Give me a break. It is generalizations like that that draw ire. It says absolutely nothing because it isn't even close to being true.

KAWDUP said:
MI_Thumb said:

. . . and it isn't "they all" Give me a break. It is generalizations like that that draw ire. It says absolutely nothing because it isn't even close to being true.

the Old Boys are screaming for the party to get behind Romney ( Hatch , McCain , and even the future of the party Christie ) has endorsed him.

problem is he can't poll over 25% and is weak still , we'll see what happens in Saturdays debate...Noot , Santorum and huntsman should all come gunning for him.

He'll win NH easy....like I said SC and Florida loom large for him.

KAWDUP said:
MI_Thumb said:

Slick said Mccain and the other SP (Senior Republicans), here is a direct quote "McCain and the other Sr gimps are begging the party to get in line behind Romney as quick as possible".

I'm all cowed to have drawn your ire, oh mighty one.

LOL

If "they all" meant the "Old Boys", then I don't disagree. I was just saying you hadn't said that in this thread until just now. Unless he says it that way, (and it wasn't implied), then it is just another bad generalization.

Also, not sure if "not polling over 25%" is really going to hurt his chances any. Are you somehow thinking any of the "anyone but Romney" crowd is really going to move over to the dark side if he gets nominated?

MI_Thumb said:
KAWDUP said:

Slick said Mccain and the other SP (Senior Republicans), here is a direct quote "McCain and the other Sr gimps are begging the party to get in line behind Romney as quick as possible".

I'm all cowed to have drawn your ire, oh mighty one.

LOL

You assumed that it was my ire that you draw with that generalization. I didn't post that. You just assumed.

. . . and in any case you draw my ire for your ignorance more than your ridiculous generalizations.

Glad you're cowed. You should be.

like i said Saturdays debate should be fun to watch....they'll all come gunning for Mittens and Santorum will get punched at also.

Back