Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Crazy. Up 5 in coaches poll

Yes. Haven?t been posting much

I am in Las Vegas now. So time change again affects ability to watch and post

I guess the unimpressive win was better than the losses by a few teams who were ranked higher.

Must've been a bunch of teams ahead lost. Msu moved up 5 also and they looked equally as suspect

After yesterday's second half I wouldn't have moved Michigan up at all. And Wiscy has dropped out of the rankings.

Just finished watching Inside Michigan Football. Yikes, Jimmy didn't sound at all confident about winning vs the Badgers.

Last edited:
Holy cow these voters are stupid. Both Michigan and Msu looked inept in the second halves yesterday.

Last edited:
Sagarin has us #4 in his rankings, behind Alabama, Georgia, and a shaky Oklahoma team.

We're disappointed after the lousy 2nd half yesterday, but Rutgers plays OSU next week, and MSU the week after. We'll get to see how good they are, and if that was a fluke.

After yesterday's second half I wouldn't have moved Michigan up at all. And Wiscy has dropped out of the rankings.

Just finished watching Inside Michigan Football. Yikes, Jimmy didn't sound at all confident about winning vs the Badgers.

So you would have kept teams who lost ranked ahead of them?

This ain?t that hard to figger out, people.

As unimpressive as both the Wolverines and Spartans were in victory, it. was still vastly better than teams ranked ahead of them who lost.

So you would have kept teams who lost ranked ahead of them?

This ain?t that hard to figger out, people.

As unimpressive as both the Wolverines and Spartans were in victory, it. was still vastly better than teams ranked ahead of them who lost.

Depends on how the other teams played. Also, perhaps teams ranked behind them played better and maybe should have jumped over them. Well, we have seen Michigan drop in polls after winning in the past. Can't take the polls overly serious.

Depends on how the other teams played. Also, perhaps teams ranked behind them played better and maybe should have jumped over them. Well, we have seen Michigan drop in polls after winning in the past. Can't take the polls overly serious.

Wait, what?

They lost. That?s how they played.

Perhaps some teams ranked behind both Michigan (and the Spartans) should have jumped them, who knows?

But you?re right - Michigan will either win or lose Saturday, there will be next week?s ranking, and this week?s ranking won?t matter at all.

Wait, what?

They lost. That?s how they played.

Perhaps some teams ranked behind both Michigan (and the Spartans) should have jumped them, who knows?

But you?re right - Michigan will either win or lose Saturday, there will be next week?s ranking, and this week?s ranking won?t matter at all.

It will still matter to me.

Back