Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Crisler Center Renovation

schembechler will also have more brick in line wiht the whole athletic campus

the windows at yost look nice but i wonder what happens to the sound level on the inside

schembechler will also have more brick in line wiht the whole athletic campus

the windows at yost look nice but i wonder what happens to the sound level on the inside

I have seen the pictures of Yost. It does look cool. I would assume that the glass wouludn't have a major impact on the sound though, but I am no sound engineer.

well they had boards covering the window frames so sound bounced off those boards

the glass does look nice - i will snap some pics tomorrow - looks just like the drawings did

like the glass they put in the glick field house

Cool, thank you. I saw pictures of the new stands and my cousin is actually working on Yost.

Back