Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dallas 7 Detroit 3 Final

Thanks PH!
I have a hard time keeping up with all the Detroit teams not worth following sadly.

Detroit 2-4-1
Dallas 3-0-0

Thanks PH!
I have a hard time keeping up with all the Detroit teams not worth following sadly.

Detroit 2-4-1
Dallas 3-0-0

I think next season will be the true start of the rebuild after we get rid of more vet contracts.

3-1. Mantha slid in own guy ( took goalie out of game) but the guy up front bad defense. I think Stretcher but not sure.

Last edited:
So many things don't even know where to start.

Maybe we can thank Mantha for injuring Bernier.... wait..... that's not what we wanted.

Wings PP, all 5 so far - stinks.

Did not watch. What is the cause? No zone presence? Poor entrance strategy? Poor selection or no shots? Bad puck movement? All of the above?

I doubt the ?lowlights? or ?condensed game? would reveal much.

Did not watch. What is the cause? No zone presence? Poor entrance strategy? Poor selection or no shots? Bad puck movement? All of the above?

I doubt the ?lowlights? or ?condensed game? would reveal much.

Yes.

Back