Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dang, I forgot about the MSU scandal!

Yeah. Something that is worse than a lie is a terrible lie that is easily proven to be a lie.

Yeah. Something that is worse than a lie is a terrible lie that is easily proven to be a lie.

It's a stupid scandal, but entirely of Dantonio's own making.

If you're going to fire a guy AND pin bad actions on him to cover for your program, AND he has photographic evidence to blackmail/burn you with... better make sure he leaves happy, i.e. pay him a settlement, and get him to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

...And if you still won't do that, because you're a dumb, rich, entitled football coach and impulsively do and say whatever you feel like doing at that moment, regardless of what you did and said about it before, don't keep digging the hole deeper by lying about easily disproven things!

Well, technically they didn't fire the guy. His contract ran out and they didn't offer him a new one.

I think that is MSU'S whole defense

looking at that picture...it sure seems like Dantonio is lying.

Yeah, that’s quite a whopper - and a major scandal. No way he doesn’t remember every single recruiting visit and everyone who attended. If this was uofm coaches the B1G and NCAA would def throw the book at them because it’s uofm against the world. MSU will probably get off Scott free for this major violation and obvious coverup.

Last edited:
Yeah, that?s quite a whopper - and a major scandal. No way he doesn?t remember every single recruiting visit and everyone who attended. If this was uofm coaches the B1G and NCAA would def throw the book at them because it?s uofm against the world. MSU will probably get off Scott free for this major violation and obvious coverup.

I don't think it's a big scandal. The guy is obviously just going for a money grab. That said, if you don't know if someone was with you, say you don't know.

Back