Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dantonio's walk off

The only bigger douche in Detroit media is Rob Parker, he makes Drew Sharp seem knowledgable

He is stuck in the depth's of rebuilding his career. Last I heard or read actually, he is working at some no name web based sports site.

The only bigger douche in Detroit media is Rob Parker, he makes Drew Sharp seem knowledgable

I'm sure a lot of homers will disagree but Joe Rexrode is as much of an incompetent hack and just as biased for the Spartans as Sharp is for the wolverines.

Last edited:
I'm sure a lot of homers will disagree but Joe Rexrode is as much of an incompetent hack and just as biased for the Spartans as Sharp is for the wolverines.
Sharp isn't a U of M writer and doesn't support them either. You're way off with this one, maybe thinking about Sam Webb. Maybe because he's black and writes for a Detroit paper you think he's the same person.

Last edited:
Sharp isn't a U of M writer and doesn't support them either. You're way off with this one, maybe thinking about Sam Webb. Maybe because he's black and writes for a Detroit paper you think he's the same person.

Didn't you promise you wouldn't reply to me here anymore? Since you did - no, I'm thinking of Drew Sharp and while he may not be a Michigan writer, he certainly writes plenty about Michigan and some about MSU and has a pro UofM bias unless that's changed since I stopped reading his crap years ago. And I've never heard of Sam Webb but nice try to bring those lame, stale, weak, grossly inaccurate accusations of racism over here from the politics board - good job compartmentalizing dickhead. Of course none of this changes the fact that Joe Rexrode sucks easily as much as Drew Sharp which is the point I was making in the first place.

And Drew Sharp voted MSU 5th after the Rose Bowl, not 9th. He voted us 9th after the B1G Championship.

Last edited:
Drew Sharp is anti-everything Big Ten, including MSU and UM.

Sharp voted for two big ten teams in the final poll, MSU #5 behind 3 2 loss teams and OSU #19 at 12-2

Back