Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Darius Morris

bestisbest

[flash=350,287:ea55yoys]http://www.youtube.com/v/6LpXxBiiix0&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:ea55yoys]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

Hes only played 3 games this year, but nice to see him make the top 10 with this play.

He really got bad advice... But i hope he makes it in the NBA..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]He really got bad advice... But i hope he makes it in the NBA..

No, he didn't. You're just being selfish.

Hungry said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]He really got bad advice... But i hope he makes it in the NBA..

No, he didn't. You're just being selfish.

OK whatever you say.. Selfish about weather he should have stayed or go. LOL. No his advice said he would be a late 1st round pick between 22-30 and he was not picked till 44 right... He has hardly played and right know it is 50/50 or worse weather he will stick in the NBA.. Michigan could have been a top ten team for sure if he stayed so who really is the selfish one... You act like scholarships to major universities grow on tress... Maybe it is Morris who was the selfish one... i am just a fan who wants his team to be better..I think he got bad advice and i am not the only on this board.. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and that is mine and you have yours..

i was pretty disappointed when he left, i loved what he did last year. Great PG.

Burke has been really productive as a freshman though, so I'm glad things worked out either way.

if he came back with an improved outside game, he could be a top 10 pick this year. instead, he went into the draft as a slow pg that can't hit outside shots.

Back