Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Day 2 wants/needs

Diggler Cometh

Want Tuitt or Nix to sure up the D line. Good value and very solid prospects. Even if they're from ND. Van Noy would also be great.

Need a corner, safety or a wideout.

Wideouts can be had for bottom dollar on Saturday. Corners will be at a premium tomorrow and who the fuck is left at safety?

Last edited:
What digger said in order... But go one Defensive player more and then take a WR 4th Friday...

2nd Round: Van Noy
3rd Round: Jean-Baptiste (Although I am starting to think he's a 2nd round lock now)

If not then Van Noy and McGill.

Get me those guys, and I feel great about this draft already.

I don't get why everyone likes those ND DLs. I wouldn't touch either before the 3rd round.

2nd Round: Van Noy
3rd Round: Jean-Baptiste (Although I am starting to think he's a 2nd round lock now)

If not then Van Noy and McGill.

Get me those guys, and I feel great about this draft already.

Van Noy and McGill would be a GREAT 2nd day.

Stephon Tuitt, Kyle Van Noy, EALY, Dion Bailey, Scott Crichton, K. Martin, Ahmad Dixon, Bryant, Moncrief. All names I wouldn't mind hearing when the Lions pick. Would rather have two of the defensive guys though.

Last edited:
That's who I orignally wanted the Lions to take in round 2, but I don't know now...we'd be committing everything to the offense in that case.

That's what I am saying. Would rather go defense and hope Bryant or Moncrief or Robinson is there in the 3rd.

I think with Ebron basically being a WR we don't need to take one in round two. Use CJ, Tate, Ebron and Petti..then hopefully the others guys don't get in much, Durham for example.

I think with Ebron basically being a WR we don't need to take one in round two. Use CJ, Tate, Ebron and Petti..then hopefully the others guys don't get in much, Durham for example.

Mayhew: Trade up to Houstons spot for Bishop Sankey. Championship!

yup there was a time I was thinking about Ealy at 10 but then at the combine there were some questions about his explosiveness. If he falls to us in the 2nd its a no brainer. Kareem Martin or Crichton are other DE targets. Im going DE though...run on safties has left the 2nd rd cupboard bare. Morgan Moses would be good value we could stick at RT. Jernigan or Hageman if were worried about the future DT need. Kyle Van Noy if you want that OLB spot solidified. Martavis Bryant, Bishop Sankey or Jordan Matthews if youre Mayhew. Id stay away from CB.

Back