Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Day 3 wants/needs

Diggler Cometh

Want jeremy Gallon while wearing my Maize and Blue shades. McCarren, Murray or Fales would be swell.
Need secondary but doubt we'll find anyone to help. Yeah yeah yeah Richard Sherman and such. Also some dl depth and a kicker.

No thanks on Gallon. You don't draft a KR. If we take an instate WR, I'd rather they take Janis.

No thanks on Gallon. You don't draft a KR. If we take an instate WR, I'd rather they take Janis.

Gallons a damn good route runner with reliable hands. If he was 6' tall he would be a 1st round talent.

If Jaylen Watkins isn't one of our day three picks I'll be surprised.

If Jaylen Watkins isn't one of our day three picks I'll be surprised.

We need to address the secondary at some point and Watkins would not be a bad direction to go in. No qualms here if he's wearing Honolulu Blue this upcoming season.

That's why we need to go with my homer pick...Devin Street has the height and the hands to catch Staff's erratically thrown balls.

I would have liked if we went with that other Pitt prospect in the first.

Last edited:
I would have liked if we went with that other Pitt prospect in the first.

Aye...I too would have liked Donald, but like I said in the other thread I just didn't see it happening. The Rams got a heck of a player and he should perform well under the tutelage of Fisher and company...tell ya what cheeno...if Street goes to us, I'll get ya a Street jersey :tup:

Last edited:
Top players I want today, in no particular order:

Keith McGill
Cody Hoffman
Aaron Murray
A.J. McCarron
Michael Sam
Ed Stinson
Ben Gardner
Alex Neutz
Chris Boswell
Pierre Desir

Last edited:
Aye...I too would have liked Donald, but like I said in the other thread I just didn't see it happening. The Rams got a heck of a player and he should perform well under the tutelage of Fisher and company...tell ya what cheeno...if Street goes to us, I'll get ya a Street jersey :tup:

If we are trying to create wideout depth you could do worse that Devon Street. He's always good for a big play or two and had a great day vs FSU. I think we're done with wideouts in the draft though. QB, DE, K maybe, LB

Martavius Bryant still on the board... 4th round is a good place for an upside pick at a position we still need depth at.

Back