Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Delmas signs with Dolphins

I get the feeling that he'll never see more than a 2 year deal for the rest of his career and that's being generous.

I'm going to miss this guy. Remember that time he was too aggressive and ended up out of position? Then that other time he forgot what a form tackle was and bounced off of the ball carrier? Then my favorite play that time he ,...oh,...he's not feeling well,...he can't play today,...ok.

Too late to buy a Delmas jersey?

I'm going to miss this guy. Remember that time he was too aggressive and ended up out of position? Then that other time he forgot what a form tackle was and bounced off of the ball carrier? Then my favorite play that time he ,...oh,...he's not feeling well,...he can't play today,...ok.

Mitch has got one I'm sure you could take off his hands. On the flip side though Mitch you may want to keep it intact, you have a pretty good collection going I call it Classic Mitchell & Mess.

Last edited:
lol screw the curse of bobby lane. if mitch buys your jersey youre doomed.

about how I feel about it lol. How sad is it that the guy doesn't even wait for FA when his best offer is a 1 year deal? I guess it gets him close to home....but really?....the best you can do is a 1 year deal BEFORE FA begins?

That's the curse I live with..Delmas and Leshoure. That's why last month I bought a Patrick Peterson Jersey..buy one after they become good.

Back