Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Denver 107 Detroit 103 Final

this team is so bad. I think the GM really screwed up by not trading Bojan and Burks at last years trade deadline. Hopefully both can come back, play really well, and get something in return this year.

this team is so bad. I think the GM really screwed up by not trading Bojan and Burks at last years trade deadline. Hopefully both can come back, play really well, and get something in return this year.

Year 4 for Weaver. He took over a bad basketball team and made them even worse. Might be time to move on.

Year 4 for Weaver. He took over a bad basketball team and made them even worse. Might be time to move on.

I agree. Like I said in an earlier post, I can understand if they miss on picks, that happens. But the way the team is put together, it seems like there is no real plan.

another L

107-103

Based on the box score, nobody had a really good game. Cade was 11-11 from the line :)
Ivey only missed 1-shot so that's a good game. Cade had a decent game. Same with Bagley. Still too many TO.

Early in the season I had thoughts on getting NBA league pass. Glad I didn't go that route.

We have Indiana next and Washington a week from today. That will be our barometer. The Wizards are 2-11.

Back