Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Depth chart for 2013

easye688

What's the projected two deep for the 2013 season? Thanks in advance.

i can't wait for Logan Tuley-Tillman to burn some more Buckeye stuff. and for Taco Charlton to see the field.

looks like Funchess will have to be a bigger part of the passing game next year, since having your #1 & #2 receivers be Gallon and Dileo is not really ideal.

who is the true frosh running back they expect to beat out Hayes and Rawls for the #2 slot?

i can't wait for Logan Tuley-Tillman to burn some more Buckeye stuff. and for Taco Charlton to see the field.

looks like Funchess will have to be a bigger part of the passing game next year, since having your #1 & #2 receivers be Gallon and Dileo is not really ideal.

who is the true frosh running back they expect to beat out Hayes and Rawls for the #2 slot?

Derrick Green?

http://247sports.com/Player/Derrick-Green-12364?pi=17623

edit: yes...I'm that slow

Last edited:
Not your ideal size at 5'9 but Gallon really exploded with Devin. Could be in for a big year.

Dude has some serious hops

Not your ideal size at 5'9 but Gallon really exploded with Devin. Could be in for a big year.

Dude has some serious hops

yeah, not a knock on his performance, but how often were he (or Dileo) matching up against starting CBs? I don't know how well they'll do when the focus is entirely on them. but I hope to be surprised. you are right that he and Gardner seemed to play well with eachother

Last edited by a moderator:

is that assuming Crossiant is #1? will he even be walking by the start of next season?

Youd think Hoke would be able to attract more talent at WR with Shane being such a solid commit for such a long time. No emerging stud WRs is slightly dissappointing. Should be able to run the ball better next year id think.

Ill be happy that countess is back healthy but who starts with him? avery? Jourdan Lewis? Richardson? Gordon might need to be replaced?...he was not very good from what i saw. I take that back...he was horrid.

Last edited:
is that assuming Crossiant is #1? will he even be walking by the start of next season?

Youd think Hoke would be able to attract more talent at WR with Shane being such a solid commit for such a long time. No emerging stud WRs is slightly dissappointing. Should be able to run the ball better next year id think.

Ill be happy that countess is back healthy but who starts with him? avery? Jourdan Lewis? Richardson? Gordon might need to be replaced?...he was not very good from what i saw. I take that back...he was horrid.

Gordon is a solid starter at safety, he's not a CB. Raymon Taylor will be starting alongside Countess at CB. Avery will be the nickel. Richardson will probably get some spot duty or fill in if someone is injured.

Last edited:
Fitz was walking a few weeks ago. He went with the team to the bowl game. I saw many pictures of him playing pool and other activities.

I also think Dymonte will get some time at S. He was one of the players that enrolled early.

Gordon is a solid starter at safety, he's not a CB. Raymon Taylor will be starting alongside Countess at CB. Avery will be the nickel. Richardson will probably get some spot duty or fill in if someone is injured.

ya i realize Gordon is a safety....hes bad no matter what position he played lol. Seems like hes out of position a lot and takes himself out of a lot of plays.

Let us pray that Gardner does not get injured, or else they may have to burn Morris's redshirt. Bellomy has a long way to go before he can lead this team.

ya i realize Gordon is a safety....hes bad no matter what position he played lol. Seems like hes out of position a lot and takes himself out of a lot of plays.

You and I must be watching two very different versions of Thomas Gordon.

I don't think you can take the Nebraska game, under those circumstances, and say Bellomy is completely inept. Given an entire off-season, another Spring Practice, etc he will be more prepared to come in should he need to.

All NU did was blitz the shit out of him with the lead and almost any back up under those conditions would be hard pressed to perform well.

No, you are right about that. I'm just not sure he's got enough talent to take over a team and lead them. I get the feeling that he's a game manager with a decent arm. This offense needs a playmaker at the QB position, and they have one.

Last edited:
admitingly i havent paid too much attention to him.....but from what i saw in the south carolina game.....it was.....bad.

You were probably watching Cam Gordon the linebacker who was a safety through the rr years that got some pt against USC. Thomas Gordon is one of the better safeties in the big ten and is rarely ever out of position. So quit talking about stuff you don't know anything about :p

Last edited:
Yeah Thomas is one of the better players on the D. He's not a playmaker (though he's done his share). More than anything he's just a guy you don't see get burned very often. I think when you're not calling a safety or corners name a lot, or noticing them very much on the field, it's usually a good thing. Thomas Gordon is, at worst, one of those guys.

You were probably watching Cam Gordon the linebacker who was a safety through the rr years that got some pt against USC. Thomas Gordon is one of the better safeties in the big ten and is rarely ever out of position. So quit talking about stuff you don't know anything about :p

no...i was watching a safety get toasted the entire south carolina game. i know the difference....thanks. Unless mattison has his LBs covering WRs 35+ yards down the field.....then i apologize for his stupidity and my negligence.

Back