Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Desmond ranks MSU as #3 rival

Desmond is a cheerleader with a microphone.

This is par for the course for him

Pretty much. AND he sure isn't biased the least bit. At least Herbie doesn't analyze with his alma mater's shades on.

My favorite comments were about wil after we beat michigan in 2011. Desmond was going on and on about how some schools like msu have to rely on lower character guys to win games. Never mind that will's offer sheet eas a whos who of cfbb amd included Michigan

My favorite comments were about wil after we beat michigan in 2011. Desmond was going on and on about how some schools like msu have to rely on lower character guys to win games. Never mind that will's offer sheet eas a whos who of cfbb amd included Michigan

Yeah, I remember something about that. I didn't really have anything bad to say about him until he started broadcasting. The guy really holds a grudge against us and takes any stab he can. Fits right in with the majority of the fan base.

Rich didn't even know his name. lol Def not a dirty player though.

GHOLSTON-PUNCH.gif

#ThelegendofTomGholston

Last edited:
Rich didn't even know his name. lol Def not a dirty player though.

GHOLSTON-PUNCH.gif

#ThelegendofTomGholston

Hahaha. Semi dirty player bunching the dirtiest crybaby bitch on the field. Do you really think that clip on a loop proves anything other than you are almost as big a crybaby bitch as lewan?

Last edited:
Hahaha. Semi dirty player bunching the dirtiest crybaby bitch on the field. Do you really think that clip on a loop proves anything other than you are almost as big a crybaby bitch as lewan?

I should bunch you in the face for that well thought out retort. Here's Tom getting owned by Lewan every snap they faced off that game. He got pissed off he was getting merked all day so he sucker punch him. Haha

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HUTxKogtHH0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DHUTxKogtHH0[/youtube]

Last edited:
I should bunch you in the face for that well thought out retort. Here's Tom getting owned by Lewan every snap they faced off that game. He got pissed off he was getting merked all day so he sucker punch him. Haha

Please don't bunch him in the face. I don't even know what that is, but it sounds brutal

Last edited:
Back