Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit 118 Chicago 102 FINAL

Tom Gore interviewing before season. Looks like he just came from off the streets. Holy sheets.

Cade injured himself coming down on Duran's foot. I hope he didn't fk himself up.

If I counted right bench scoring was 39-19 of the Pistons.

Last edited:
Team looks actually decent (especially on defense) despite not even being fully healthy yet. Still need to improve on turnovers, but it hasn't hurt them too much thankfully. Duren is an absolute beast out there and should be a fine player in this league.

Tough stretch coming up the next two weeks, should be a good test.

As for the Bulls, I have no idea what they're trying to do. Seems like they are stuck on the treadmill of mediocrity and probably need to blow it up. Watched the whole game and can't recall a single meaningful possession where a player other than Levine did something.

Back