Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit 122 Indiana 115 FINAL

Worst record by far and they could still end up with the 5th pick. Draft lottery odds are a joke.

Worst record by far and they could still end up with the 5th pick. Draft lottery odds are a joke.

it's probably better this way. This way teams don't tank on purpose. The Pistons aren't tanking...they are just terrible.

They're sitting guys just to sit them. They're clearly not trying. Which is dumb

I know that Burks and Bog have been injured, but neither has played since the beginning of March. I wonder what they were offered for these two at the trade deadline?

Dallas wanted to rest Doncic and Kyrie even though they still had a decent shot for the playoffs. Doncic basically said fk that I'm playing. And he played. Too much of that happens in the NBA.

Ivey played 42 minutes, Hayes 40 minutes. Didn't realize players still played those kind of minutes.

Did they shoot good !

Last edited:
Back