Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit 4 Nashville 2 FINAL

2-0 zip Fabbri and Erne score. Erne looked like Crosby on that goal. About 7 left in the 1st.

2-0 after one. Bernier made a stunning save at the end of the period 2 seconds. We got a penalty on the play but what a save.

Still 2-0 with 8 left in 2nd. Solid period for Detroit. Preds have their 2nd PP now.

Mantha finally hit the net scored on 2 on 1. 4-1.

Last edited:
That was a great shot by Mantha. That's the kind of skill he has when can be bothered to try.

Watching back really shows how Rinne blew the game.

That Erne goal was on his chest and due to bad positioning bounced behind him.
Even that 3rd goal probably wouldn't go in a year ago it was right on him as well.

That was a great shot by Mantha. That's the kind of skill he has when can be bothered to try.

When Mantha was with the Griffins he played where I live and dangled the goalie like he was a snagged kohl salmon. I leapt out of my seat and actually danced a little.

Back