Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit @ Nashville Game # 5

Stuart looked like crap all series. The defense for most of the season was bad as a unit and it was especially bad in the playoffs. Howard played really well all series and its time we start going out and getting some tougher, scrappier guys. Wish they would have pulled the trigger on Nash at the deadline.

Hopefully that was the last of Holmstrom and Stuart, wish I could throw in Bertuzzi but he has another year on the contract.

I agree... Bert is only good in shootouts now days and cannot stay healthy all season.. sorta like half the team... Plenty of cap room for Holland to make a splash... I hope

Stuart looked like crap all series. The defense for most of the season was bad as a unit and it was especially bad in the playoffs. Howard played really well all series and its time we start going out and getting some tougher, scrappier guys. Wish they would have pulled the trigger on Nash at the deadline.

I agree...He wants to go back out west and I hope he does. our defense was terrible all series.. Holland needs to get his magic back... Getting Kyle Quincy was not enough at the deadline.

I am hoping the reasons he got only Quincy are because the Wings were playing well and he wanted to make big moves in the offseason.

Back