Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit @ NYY G139 9-6-'23

Mitchrapp

Northern Michigan Wildcats
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Tigers

Confirmed Lineup
Matt Manning (5-4, SP 91, RHP) at 4:05pm MST

New York Yankees

Confirmed Lineup
Clarke Schmidt (8-8, SP 83, RHP)

Detroit Tigers Lineup
1. Akil Baddoo (CF,LF,RF)
2. Zach McKinstry (2B,3B,LF,RF,SS)
3. Spencer Torkelson (1B)
4. Kerry Carpenter (DH,LF,RF)
5. Matt Vierling (3B,LF,CF,RF)
6. Andy Ibanez (1B,2B,3B,LF,RF)
7. Parker Meadows (CF)
8. Carson Kelly (C)
9. Zack Short (2B,3B,RP,AS)

New York Yankees Lineup
1. DJ LeMahieu (1B,2B,3B)
2. Aaron Judge (CF,RF,DH)
3. Jasson Dominguez (CF)
4. Gleyber Torres (2B,DH)
5. Giancarlo Stanton (RF,DH)
6. Austin Wells (C)
7. Anthony Volpe (SS)
8. Oswald Peraza (2B,3B,SS)
9. Oswaldo Cabrera (2B,3B,LF,RF,SS)

Last edited:
Jace Jung after tonight
since 6/1
285/394/539
933 OPS
18 HR
54 RBI
37 XBH
13.6 BB%

if you are dogging Max Clark for struggling at Lakeland, you are a baseball moron. Just be happy Garko kept him playing, failure makes you better. It makes you humble and makes you understand what you need to do to improve and thrive. The kid was playing HS 90 days ago.

Right around this point of the 2012 season, whispers about Miguel actually winning the Triple Crown started to become reality.
From September 4th on, Miggy basically ditched his approach in an effort to swing for the fences, and slugged .695 (!!) with 11 HRs the rest of the way.

MarcGorosh

Can't believe I'm reading tweets from Detroit Tiger fans who claim Max Clark is a bust because he went hitless in a game. Or that the Tigers got robbed in the Michael Lorenzen trade because he threw a no-hitter. His ERA is now 4.97.

Totally Tigers

Tigers SS Kevin McGonigle with his first career home run in Low-A.
2023 draft pick hitting .311/.456/.426 with twice as many walks (16) as strikeouts (8). Barrel machine no matter who he?s facing.

https://motorcitybengals.com/posts/detroit-tigers-casey-mize-returns-throwing
Detroit Tigers: Casey Mize returns to throwing program following scare.
Detroit Tigers pitcher Casey Mize throwing once again.
MCBTB

https://motorcitybengals.com/posts/...d-be-out-of-the-picture-for-2024-01h9kc4qdva9
Detroit Tigers: 4 players who should be out of the picture for 2024.
These players should not in the Detroit Tigers' plan for the 2024 season.
MCBTB

Last edited:
People are dogging Clark at A, a total of 8 games? Ha.

People are dogging Clark at A, a total of 8 games? Ha.

I think some of these "bloggers" like that broad from Totally Tigers and whoever MarcGorosh is, take a few comments from social media and run with it.

I have not heard anybody dogging Clark or claiming the Lorenzen trade was a bust. Probably click bait for those two.

I think some of these "bloggers" like that broad from Totally Tigers and whoever MarcGorosh is, take a few comments from social media and run with it.

I have not heard anybody dogging Clark or claiming the Lorenzen trade was a bust. Probably click bait for those two.
I agree and trolls anyway.

1-0 after Carp single after someone doubled.

Took a ball off his foot to end the inning..

So.. yeah.. dunno.

Thanks for doing the game thread Mitch. I won't miss too many through the end of the season, had an important errand to run today, I was getting fitted for new golf clubs!

Thanks for doing the game thread Mitch. I won't miss too many through the end of the season, had an important errand to run today, I was getting fitted for new golf clubs!
Sure. I like to do one decent thing for the year. See you in '24.

That's 100% what Gorosh does. I follow many of the same tiger pages as him and I'm not seeing people shitting on Clark. I've seen some people bringing up Wyatt Langford because he's already mashed his way to AA, but that's not shitting on Clark

Manning was hit with 119.5 hit speed. Ouch, no wonder he came out.

Back