Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Sports draft

Hughes, looks like I might have to be on auto draft tonight. My company is flying me to North Carolina where we have a down network following Hurricane Irene. I doubt I'll be able to be online.

Mr.. Hughes

I just talked to KC and his power is out...He is pretty sure that he has no shot to get in back on. His mom's is out also... He would liked to be replaced if at all possible... He has not been in many fantasy leagues and I told him about auto draft but I am pretty sure he has no players ranked...
Anyway he wanted me to pass this on to you guys..

SLICK said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

I don't think you can, can you? I thought it was 45 minutes or an hour before or something like that.

Oh and I'm watching a replay of Washington- Baltimore and Gruden is all over Becks nuts. Jeez.

no you can...I just randomized our money league draft for Sept 6th

Where's a big boy slotted in OUR money league, bro??

thanks for the heads up. It should autopick for him and just use the yahoo rankings. Its our best bet as of now since teams already have been locked and draft order set. Ink...set your rankings before you leave!

i took over lead of KCs team so i can do his draft due to the circumstances. I will try to contact bob and transfer ownership to him to make it less biased and fair. Just wanted to let you guys know. Ink chose to do autodraft. KC kinda just got jacked with no power. I felt this would be the most fair thing to do with such short notice. Let me know if you disagree. I will be transfering back ownership to him one the draft is over (all i need is his email address).

Bob just let me know that he cant do it either. Just let it autopick.

Autopick is going to blow for him but it might be the only option.

Ill draft for him and give him lead back after. picks 1 and 10 will be easy to handle. Too many auto picks will ruin the league and ink is already set on auto.

You'll probably draft a better team for him then yourself. Lol.

mhughes0021 said:
Ill draft for him and give him lead back after. picks 1 and 10 will be easy to handle. Too many auto picks will ruin the league and ink is already set on auto.

nah. I won with an autodraft about 3 years ago. it won't be bad at all.

I couldn't get a flight out til morning, so I'll be there after all.

Guys sorry I could not fill in... I had to run over to my dad's house... Going to have to take him to the hospital for test on Monday because my sister cannot do it.. This was already scheduled but some other stuff had to be taken care of... Hope all of your teams do well.. Sometimes auto draft teams work out.. But only once and awhile..

Back