Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Titans headed to the dance!

bestisbest

Horizon league conference championship
Detroit vs. Valparaiso
Tuesday, 9:00pm, ESPN

Would be the first bid for the Titans in 13 years.

Ray McCallum has been lighting it up so far in his first two games in the bracket, they get this one and their in!

Go Titans!

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]My Dad graduated from Detroit so I hope they get in.

Hey mine too. Those Jesuits know their discipline. :*)

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]We have an NCAA General board for threads like this you know.

Lol, there is a thread about the Saints bounty system on this board, so ya... I think there is a Lions board for that but no one said anything about that. The Michigan board has much more activity.

Also Detroit on a 16-6 run, up 32-31

36-31 Detroit, Ray McCallum is on fire.
Valpo down to one timeout with 13 mins left. Not very good coaching.

10 point lead for the Titans with 5 minutes left. Getting closer to that first tourney birth in 13 years.

Wow, what a 2nd half!

Detroit wins 68-50 vs. Valpo on Valpos home court.

The Titans are gonna be a a very scary 13 or 14 seed in the tourney for sure.

Very nice second half by Detroit... They sure did play great defense..

Nice to see the local college make good. They looked very confident last night.

I'm glad the Titans made it. Nice to be able to root for multiple teams in the tournament.

Back