Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Devils 4 Red Wings 3 Final

Mitchrapp

Northern Michigan Wildcats
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Final roster, not sure how they will line up but this is up.

Forwards:
Robby Fabbri
Andrew Copp
Lucas Raymond
Klim Kostin
Michael Rasmussen
Christian Fischer
J.T. Compher
David Perron
Dylan Larkin
Daniel Sprong
Joe Veleno
Alex DeBrincat
Zach Aston-Reese

Defensemen:
Olli Maatta
Justin Holl
Ben Chiarot
Shayne Gostisbehere
Jeff Petry
Moritz Seider
Jake Walman

Goalies:
Alex Lyon
Ville Husso
James Reimer

Jeff Petry is a Red Wing? Man, am I behind the curve on this present team. I remember watching him play in High School for Orchard Lake St. Marys.

Jeff Petry is a Red Wing? Man, am I behind the curve on this present team. I remember watching him play in High School for Orchard Lake St. Marys.
Made a trade a couple months ago for him.

Looks like it. Not sure why though. I could understand if the game was on TNT or ESPN but ESPN+ making it not being on Bally's makes no sense. Fortunately I have ESPN+ otherwise I'd be mad.

Me too.

As expected Reese cleared waivers and was sent to GR so we have a spot open.

Listening to 97.1 they just said that the Red Wings only have 2 of Yzerman?s draft picks on the club. I guess they just aren?t ready yet.
Kind of shows how unlucky the Red Wings lottery luck has been.

Last edited:
Listening to 97.1 they just said that the Red Wings only have 2 of Yzerman?s draft picks on the club. I guess they just aren?t ready yet.
Kind of shows how unlucky the Red Wings lottery luck has been.
He hasn't been here that long. First two drafts were Sieder, age 22 now. And Raymond, age 21 now. Many others are younger than that. People seem to think NHL rookies are all 19. Btw, Soder was up for a bit last season before he got hurt. Just no spots for prospects which is probably a good thing. Honestly I think the team is fine.

He hasn't been here that long. First two drafts were Sieder, age 22 now. And Raymond, age 21 now. Many others are younger than that. People seem to think NHL rookies are all 19. Btw, Soder was up for a bit last season before he got hurt. Just no spots for prospects which is probably a good thing. Honestly I think the team is fine.

Steve has been here 5 years. That is plenty long enough. The rebuild shouldn?t take this long.

Last edited:
0-0 end of the first. Wings had plenty of chances to score. They just don?t. They Hit the post twice. Raymond fans on a shot he should bury. Frustrating. Maybe in the 2nd.

Devils get a bullshit goal. Larkin stick was slashed right out of his hands by Jack Hughes. They score right after as Larkin has no stick.
1-1.

Devils back on Power play.

Last edited:
Devils have Jack Hughes. We have no one like him. Devils lead 2-1 late 2nd.

Detroit out shoots the Devils and loses 4-3. Devils did get a empty netter then the wings scored to make it 4-3 with 33.7 left. Raymond just missed a entry pass that hits the boards and ices the puck. Gotta get better at late game face offs. Lost a key face off or two late.

Red wings played well in stretches but the Devils have Jack Hughes. He is really good.

Last edited:
Back