Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dexter S6 Premiere leak..Right here..

Another incredible Dexter season is winding down. Tonight was the next to last for this season. Finale is next Sunday the 18th.

I thought this season counted as the two? I thought next season would be the last.

Fonzie_jumps_the_shark.PNG

Didn't see that coming until Deb went to the psych office.
figured then she was going to see....
and then walked in on Dexter doing what he does best.

HA HA AH! "Oh, by the way, my stepbrother...did I mention that I came here to tell you that I'm in love with you...?"

"I'm sure there's a logical explanation for all of this."

"It really isn't as bad as it looks."

"They don't make churches like they used to."

Meh.. This show is getting old. This wasn't a terrible season but its just dragging on. Season 3 and 5 were awful.. Throw 1,2,4 and 6 together with one more season to end it and it would be much more enjoyable. Not to bitch because I've been watching since the start but 8 seasons will ruin whats left of this show...

Back