Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

DK Metcalf saves a touchdown

D.K. Metcalf reached 22.64 MPH and traveled 114.8 yards to chase down Budda Baker on his 90-yard interception return (Baker's top speed: 21.27 MPH). This was the 2nd-fastest speed reached on a tackle this season.

Last edited:
Might have been thinking about another drive. Good call.

Also, just an FYI for all the Bob Quinn lovers out there.....we took Jelani Tavai in the 2nd round of the 2019 draft.....22 picks ahead of the Seahawks.....who took Metcalf.

Also, just an FYI for all the Bob Quinn lovers out there.....we took Jelani Tavai in the 2nd round of the 2019 draft.....22 picks ahead of the Seahawks.....who took Metcalf.

That 3 cone drill scared a loooooot of teams away. I'm not a Quinn apologist but about 2/3 of the entire NFL passed on Metcalf twice.

That 3 cone drill scared a loooooot of teams away. I'm not a Quinn apologist but about 2/3 of the entire NFL passed on Metcalf twice.

I get it. Shit, Arizona took Andy Isabella two picks before Seattle took Metcalf. That?s gotta hurt.

There should be fantasy points awarded for that tackle. Six, to be exact. Just as Henry should have earned 10 FFP’s for his rag-dolling of Norman.

(That I have these players on my FF team is of no consequence whatsoever) :hehe:

Back