Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dolphins sign Abdul-Quddus

Damn, I was hoping he would stay. 4.25 is kind of a lot for a safety with limited game time, but if he continues on the trajectory he was on it could turn out to be a steal.

Ya I really liked him...thought he played super well whenever given the chance. I dont think hes worth $4.25 mil, but who knows...bummer we couldnt have kept him around.

Is Tavon Wilson not worth a shit, or what?

He's stayed on the team as a STeamer for the Pats. Pats fans saying they are surprised anyone payed for him, he barely made the 53 each week. He was a second round pick though at one time.

Last edited:
I really am surprised they didn't make a run at Janoris Jenkins. I know he is a bit of a gambler.......but our pass rush might be a great fit for a guy like him.

RE-SIGN WHITEHEAD damn it!!!!!

so now they have holes at

S
OL
DT
WR
CB
LB

Did I miss anything?

walker ngata reid and wright at DT....cross it off my early pick list. Too many holes to fill depth although there will be several DTs at 16 worth the value.

walker ngata reid and wright at DT....cross it off my early pick list. Too many holes to fill depth although there will be several DTs at 16 worth the value.

I was thinking this exact same thing...deep DT class, hope the depth lasts until Suh's 3rd round comp pick.

Back