Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

domino's pizza - order online

MichChamp02 said:
DR said:
Reply #10 was the derailment. Your bad.

I would never have posted that if you didn't show up in this thread and start talking about helping your mom move.

If you were worried about your thread you should have ignored it and commented on Giordano's. Or is that out of your price range?

Love Jets "square but it's really rectangular" pizza. The garlic crust is awesome too.

The Jets 8 Corner pizza is quite good. Crust is crispy as all hell.

DR said:
MichChamp02 said:
I would never have posted that if you didn't show up in this thread and start talking about helping your mom move.

If you were worried about your thread you should have ignored it and commented on Giordano's. Or is that out of your price range?

I said in the first post that I didn't like Giordano's. Why would I spend money on something I don't like? That just don't make no sense.

the only Chicago based pizza I like is Pequod's, which is kinda similar to Buddy's.

I had Buddies once, didn't like it. That was like 15 years ago and until recently we never had a Buddies anywhere near us.

MichChamp02 said:
DR said:

I said in the first post that I didn't like Giordano's. Why would I spend money on something I don't like? That just don't make no sense.

the only Chicago based pizza I like is Pequod's, which is kinda similar to Buddy's.

No you didn't.

I had Ginos East when I visited Chicago as a kid, I thought it was awesome at the time. But yeah, not a big fan of the Chicago deep dish.

no, I didn't say that explicitly, but I said I prefer domino's over Chicago deep dish or thin crust. the implication should be clear to you.

Or so I thought.

MichChamp02 said:
no, I didn't say that explicitly, but I said I prefer domino's over Chicago deep dish or thin crust. the implication should be clear to you.

Or so I thought.

No you didn't.

Back