Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dr. Seuss's Liberal Agenda

by "BILL O'REILLY and Charles Flowers"

heh. he can't even write his own children's book.

At least the ghost writer has a pleasant name, Charles Flowers...

Not something like Charles Beastiality or Charles Infanticide, or anything like that..

6bf66fc9-c333-4559-b85f-e6765a9bfce2.jpg

Where were the board conservative guys today? We just crapped all over their theory that dr seuss pushed a communissss agenda without any pushback

MichChamp02 said:
Where were the board conservative guys today? We just crapped all over their theory that dr seuss pushed a communissss agenda without any pushback

Maybe we....won?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
MichChamp02 said:

Maybe we....won?

I think it's the silliness of Fox News going after Dr. Seuss in the first place as an agent of adolescent mind control perpetrated by the ubiquitous liberal agenda that has kept the conservatives (except for Red, who is only moderately conservative anyway, and has a great sense of humor and a canny sense of perspective about all this - after all, he is the smartest poster to this board, if not the whole internet itself) off this thread.

Truth be told, I give the conservatives on this board credit for being significantly more thoughtful, coherent and academic than the rabble over at Fox News.

I suspect the conservative contributors here don't pay much attention to nor are much influenced by anything that comes out of Fox News.

Oh, yeah, and Go Blue!!!

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":xj5gz69j]

Maybe we....won?

I think it's the silliness of Fox News going after Dr. Seuss in the first place as an agent of adolescent mind control perpetrated by the ubiquitous liberal agenda that has kept the conservatives (except for Red, who is only moderately conservative anyway, and has a great sense of humor and a canny sense of perspective about all this - after all, he is the smartest poster to this board, if not the whole internet itself) off this thread.

Truth be told, I give the conservatives on this board credit for being significantly more thoughtful, coherent and academic than the rabble over at Fox News.

I suspect the conservative contributors here don't pay much attention to nor are much influenced by anything that comes out of Fox News.

Oh, yeah, and Go Blue!!![/quote:xj5gz69j]

This has to be one of the best posts I've ever seen on any message board. We really should have a hall of fame for this sort of thing.
129157477066831452.gif
tumblr_lvutp3b6611qla1eto1_400.gif

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
MichChamp02 said:

Maybe we....won?

Yep, you win the internets.

Bully!

ROFLMAO - Seriously man - I spent the morning listening to music for the wedding reception - we picked a lot of older R & B stuff, and a few times it actually crossed my mind, "ya know, this would probably be a good song for Obama to sing."

So, I got to thinking, and I was just about to start a thread on the music board titled "Does the Prez Have a Future as an R & B Crooner" - when I saw you posted on this thread, and stopped first to check out what you had chimed in!

Awesome!!!

Serendipity, or what?

Back