Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Drinking those Cowboy tears

Loving the Monday afterglow of this game, since the rest of the NFL's Sunday game lineups were not nearly as exciting. Lions-Cowboys is one of if not THE top sports story on all of the sports websites that I have browsed, even over the World Series and the Chiefs remaining undefeated @ 8-0.

LMAOOOOOOO That dude put it DOWN with his nub of an index finger!!!!! Funny how we feel like that for years on end and he gets like that after one game. Man I almost cried laughing when he said dez can do everything but that tall stuff!!!!!!

Tall and physical stuff he screamed...but Dez has the mental midget stuff all sewn up I guess...lololol!! I am also very grateful that Calvin sat his ass down and shutup & didn't jump or throw shit around on the Cowboys sideline and yell at Romo either..haha!!

Last edited:
That dude is crazy about Cowboy football. Read the comments and his replies, they are funnier than the video.

Back