Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dumb Games Dogs Like to Play

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Take fetch for example.

You throw something, and the dog goes and gets it.

Then he brings it back to you.

Then you throw it again.

Then the dog goes and gets it again.

What the fuck is the point?

The point is, and I can't speak for everyone, is that sharing activities with pets, tends to form a stronger bond with them...and many of the most memorable times of my life, served no truly "productive" purposes, but I look back on them as fondly as those that did, if not more.

My late father definitely wasn't one that ever really enjoyed having animals as pets, but he allowed my siblings and I to own them, so I am very grateful that he did.

Would love it if it becomes true that I will again see and greet all of my now deceased pets of my childhood, youth, and adulthood, @ the "rainbow bridge" after my death, and even better if we can actually communicate and understand each other.

I guess I could adopt a full-grown dog that's already housebroken.

I know they just sleep all day when you're not home... but 10+ hours every day is rough.

Back