Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dwight Freeney

tonyballs

Bring him in for a look! Can still bring the heat...

I thought they should too. No harm, I don't care how old he is

Didn't even know he's available. Seems like a no brainer if he's willing to come here.

I thought they should too. No harm, I don't care how old he is

I agree!! Had like 8 sacks last year...brings pressure...veteran guy. Him and Ansah off the edge...gives Taylor another year to get better. Get it done, Quinn!

Bengals are bringing him in for a visit...damnit!

Last edited:
Freeney recently said in an interview on "SportsCenter" that he was open to returning to Arizona in 2016, but that if he had to sign anywhere else, he wanted to play for a winning team. The Bengals have reached the postseason the past five seasons.

well, that rules out the Lions

Freeney recently said in an interview on "SportsCenter" that he was open to returning to Arizona in 2016, but that if he had to sign anywhere else, he wanted to play for a winning team. The Bengals have reached the postseason the past five seasons.

well, that rules out the Lions

F'n Lions. How often do we see these veteran guys who could be a great short-term solution, but they'd have zero interest in playing for this wretched franchise? Win some damn games already, you bums!

Last edited:
F'n Lions. How often do we see these veteran guys who could be a great short-term solution, but they'd have zero interest in playing for this wretched franchise? Win some damn games already, you bums!

Not just Detroit. I suspect Freeney has about 6 teams on his wish list..

I want Ed 'too tall' Jones. I think he's still available.

Last edited:
Back