Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Eagles Vs Chiefs Super Bowl LVII

Had no dog in the fight, because neither fans I like, lol, but it was an impeding of the receiver. Here's the thing, it was a shit throw by Mahomes that led to all the whining by Eagles fans. The receiver lost at least a yard or 2 with the impedement. But the throw was at least 3 yards in front of where he should have been. If there is no hold, Chiefs fans wouldve been crying that Mahomes missed a wide open receiver, because he would have. Mahomes tried to place the ball where the WR was supposed to be, but overshot it, thus making the call look worse than it was. That throw was still in middle of endzone, so it was NOT a throw away. Really, though, fuckem both.

that's crazy Crappy Rutgers has a guy playing in this game.

To toot my own horn, and you can look back at my posts, I told everyone that Pacheco and Anthony Mcfarland were going to the NFL. They were oddities and the best 2 backs in the Big10, at the time, in shit programs that burned us. They both had and have that 2nd gear.

To clarify, the best RBs in shit programs, not best overall.

Last edited:
I didn't think he grabbed at all. And yes he impeded the wr... that's his job on a jam within 2-3 yards of the los.

Heard a little bit of whine from a fleages fan on a CC today, I was playing the tiny violin in the background

I watched two minutes of the SB and I'm ashamed. First time I watched in a decade.

Back