Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Edmonton 8 Detroit 4 Final

Wings were dominant the first five minutes and missed a nice couple of chances then the oilers took over next few shifts and now lead 1-0 Husso left early right after the goal.
Lyon in.

Well this is going south early. Shot went off a skate and in.
Down 2-0.

Isles lost in SO, Caps lost. NJ tied in the 3rd, other teams won but this helps.

Very Frustrating. Wings all over the Oilers. Seider stick was being held.
Then one shift Edmonton gets a 3-1 lead.

Wings 2 for 2 on the power play. Cut lead back to one. 3-2.

Hanging in there on the road. Would be something if they can get something out of this. I was honestly worried this might be one that gets out of hand, Edmonton has real firepower.

Good period. One thing with this team they always seem to be in games regardless the competition. Win or lose they're competitive. Haven't seen tht in years.. Now lets finish these chumps.

Dang it Mo. Trying to play keep away from McDavid almost but giveaway goal, 4-3.

Well that was frustrating. Losing by one again. Wish we could win a top
Pick . Now it’s two goals again.

6-3. Chariot passes it right to an Edmonton player in front of his own net. Terrible turnover.

That will do it. Not a very good night for the goaltending and D.
Sloppy and bad luck. Shame because the offense was there.

Edmonton will do what they always do and get bounced in the playoffs .
I always think they will make a deep cup run. But I can’t remember the last
Deep Oilers run.

Guess the over hit.

Back