Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Edwin Jackson

austindayeisaboss

I think he would make a great 3-4 starter, hes only 28 we have seen both the good and bad sides of him but i really think he is just starting to hit his prime. Also Eric Badard would make a nice 4-5th starter if we couldnt get Edwin. People are talking about Bruce Chen but hes older and dont think hes that good IMO

He is represented by the one and only Scott Boras. I like Jackson, but Boras will ask a kings ransom

I wonder if Edwin has some personality issues. His stats have been pretty decent to good and he bounces around a ton. No info on it, it just seems like he might have some non baseball issues.

I miss Jackson, I really thought Detroit would be the place he finally caught on to. Would love a rotation of Verlander-Fister-Max-Jackson-Turner

But realistically, hes not coming back here..

No on Bedard...very talented but he will only last half a season.

Back